Smooth Paper 98 cm / Non Woven Vinyl 104 cm / Opalescent 92 cm / Fiberglass 98 cm/ Acoustic Fiberglass 98cm / Rigid PVC & Digital: 2600 x 935 mm
- Contemporary design: A perfect fusion between classical and contemporary style, inspired by Nature’s shapes, by strong coloured Persian tiles, and by the delicate features of Japanese prints.
- Fragments of the past: This collection takes its inspiration from the great masters of the past, who are, still today, considered real trendsetters and innovators in the art world. This Designer Wallpaper takes shape from the works of Piero della Francesca, Giovanni Battista Piranesi, Albrecht Dürer and Henri Rousseau.
- Coordinated Collection: The 12 subjects of the collection used for the decoration of the walls are harmonized with the same colour, texture and style of the floors. Furthermore, the wallpapers can be enriched with graphics part of the other collections in the catalogue creating a unique, original and customized proposal.
- Suite Collection: A collection made in collaboration with designers with an established reputation on the Italian scene.
It is possible to add or delete some elements of the composition and to change the colour gradation. The designs can be rearranged into a different format from the standard one. The dimension of the single detail and the proportion of the whole design can change in the adjusting process. The printing on wallpapers could show chromatic differences both from the catalogue and the renderings on screen.
Rigid PVC 2600 x 935 mm
Installation of individual vinyl panels without continuity in the design. The pattern of the piece does not coincide with that of the next piece where they join. The panels necessary for covering the total width of the wall to be covered should be ordered, always bearing in mind the dimensions of the panel. Finishes in marble, stone and cement.
Rigid Digital 2600 x 935 mm
Welcome Design (50 designs): It is a collection with pictorial overtones and poetic inspiration. Contemporary, urban,
avant-garde and provocative designs. A wide range with abstract drawings, shapes or patterns inspired by ancient mosaics.
Installation of sets of digital vinyl panels with continuity in the design. The pattern of the piece coincides with that of the next piece where they join such that upon joining, an effect of continuity is created. The panels necessary for covering the total width of the wall should be ordered for the project.
Rigid Digital 2600 x 935 mm
- Welcome Design (7 designs): A unique collection with seven impressive murals that will not leave you indifferent. Geometric shapes, flowers, leaves, tropical environments and Mexican skulls make up this peculiar range.
Installation of sets of digital vinyl panels with continuity in the design. The pattern of the piece coincides with that of the next piece where they join. By joining 4 panels, the design is completed. Four panels should always be ordered in order to create one mural. The installation of the four panels makes a single exclusive design with a total width of 3740 mm.